Thursday, June 14, 2007

Think we're anal?

Since it's summer, and all of our TV shows have gone into hibernation, we've got plenty of time on our hands after work. So, leave it to us to get into "re-arranging furniture" mode for the baby. The baby's room (formerly the guest bedroom) is now empty, the guest bedroom is now all set-up in the former office, and the office has shifted downstairs to the living room (which surprisingly, doesn't look half-bad). Tyra did a great job of coaching me on where to move the furniture, while I made sure to work up a sweat right before bedtime.

Even Tyra commented that she was "surprised we were so ahead of schedule."

I just figured it was better to get it done now than wait until football season, when the weekends are, shall we say, a wee bit pre-occupied!

Nevertheless, we may have taken our anal, organized behavior to another extreme.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

What a great idea...I love it. Now I have even more reason to look forward to my Tyra and Eric email!
I still get emotion when I look at my little speck of a grandchild...:)