Friday, June 29, 2007

(Not So) Extreme Makeover: Home Edition






Here are some pictures of the rearranging we've been doing. I (Eric) painted the baby room this week. Since I repainted it the same color, it was light work. However, I did make it semi-fun by decking out in my "painters uniform" of ROOKIE DAD hat and t-shirt (compliments of Adam & Elizabeth)and knee high orange and white tube socks. The guest bedroom is now in the old office, and we actually like it better that way! Tomorrow we're hoping to go browse through Crib 'N Carriage, a Knoxville baby store that specializes in nice baby furniture. After last weekend's two hour romp through Babies "R" Us, I'm geared up!

3 comments:

Fields said...

I like the color! Ya'll are funny getting a really early start on everything. We did the exact same thing and were picking out baby stuff immediately. It's so fun.
We can't wait to see the finished room!

Anonymous said...

Last year, I worked at a great baby store in Cookeville called Ready, Set, Grow and they carry great baby furniture and all kinds of other baby things. If you two are ever in the area, it would be worth your while to stop in. Just call me and I can give you directions.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful...can't wait to stay in the new guest room!