Sunday, May 4, 2008

Noah's Baptism Day

Noah was baptized this morning at church. It was a great service and Noah did wonderful getting baptized. He was wide awake and in a great mood. Such a great mood, in fact, that he peed on me while I was holding him after he was baptized (while some other children were getting baptized), and it leaked through his diaper and on his onesie, baptism outfit, my hands, my shirt and my suit. Always a show stealer, our son! We were joined by lots of family and friends and we thank ALL of you for loving our son and showing him God's love! After church, we all went to eat a yummy brunch at Mulligan's. Thanks to everyone who travled from out of town and in town to share Noah's special day. Our prayer on this (and every) day is that through all of life's ups and downs, Noah will always know and feel God's love, comfort, and embrace in his heart. Here are a few snapshots from the day:






No comments: