Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two-Week Doctor Visit

Noah went in for his two-week old pediatrician visit this morning. They say by two weeks, babies should be back to their birth weight. Noah weighed 9 lbs, 9 oz at birth and 9 lbs, 1 oz when we left the hospital, so we were curious as to what the scales would read today. He's been eating great and pooping and peeing a lot, so we had a pretty good idea that he was getting enough milk. Turns out, we were right, as he weighed in at 10 lbs, 6 oz today. Everything checked out great, which is a great praise and answer to prayers. I'm back at work now, so Tyra and JenMommy (my mom) accompanied Noah on the visit to Dr. Shults' office. After the visit, Noah celebrated his accomplishments with a delicious meal of breastmilk. Yay Noah!

5 comments:

Fields said...

We go to Dr. Shults too! That office is great. I'm glad that Noah is doing so well!

Donna said...

I just looked at those precious pictures of Noah. How he is growing--10 lbs. 6 oz.! Tell JennMommy I said hello.

Donna

Donna said...

I just looked at those precious pictures of Noah. How he is growing--10 lbs. 6 oz.! Tell JennMommy I said hello.

Donna

Donna said...

Don't know why two copies of my message were sent! Donna

Donna said...

Just looked at Noah's cute pictures. He is precious. And how he is growing--10 lbs. 6 oz.!!
Tell JennMommy I said hello.

Donna