Sunday, February 10, 2008

Noah's First Day at Home

We came home on Saturday (Feb. 9), and so far it's been great. There's no way to prepare for how much attention that a newborn requires, but I think we're doing pretty good so far. We're getting decent amounts of sleep, but not much, which is to be expected. Noah is eating great and I've (Eric) already changed 3 dirty (poop, not pee!) diapers all by myself...which are the 1st 3 that I've ever changed in my life. Gabi (our dog) was so funny when we brought Noah home. She sniffed him and was so curious about every sound he made. She really enjoys lying with Tyra as she nurses Noah. I think she thinks she's being a good helper!
Also, thanks to EVERYONE who has called, emailed, and posted comments on the blog. I promise we will respond personally soon! We are so blessed to have the best friends and family. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures:

Ready to go home:


In my carseat!


Meeting my big sister Gabi:


My first nap in my bouncer seat! I loved it!

2 comments:

Fields said...

Gabi is going to be a great big sis!

Anonymous said...

Noah is so beautiful! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations!

Alpha Love, Laura Haddock Bridges