Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet November

The holiday season is so much more fun with these little guys. Here's Noah helping Eric put goodies in a laundry basket for our church's annual Thanksgiving basket drive.
Brenton provided tunes while Noah and Eric got things organized.
Thanksgiving was even more fun this year since Brenton actually joined us! Last year, he slept through the whole meal.
Grand Don getting a T'Day meal picture with the boys.
Noah loved it when Andrew pretended that he was a baby.
Aunt Alyssa with sweet Pearl. Noah enjoyed playing fetch with her.
Lastly, on Nov. 28, I officially turned THIRTY! I still can't believe it, but what can ya do? Eric surprised me with a weekend getaway to downtown. We stayed at the historic Oliver Hotel, had lunch at Lattitude 35, dinner at Oodles Uncorked and dessert at Cafe 4. We did a little shopping in Market Square and capped off the night with drinks at Sapphire. It was such a fun, restful and relaxing weekend.
I just love our downtown, especially when the Tennessee Theatre marquee is lit up. On my actual birthday, the boys treated me to a Sullivan's dinner and cupcakes. Noah really enjoyed the birthday decorations around the house that Eric put up while I was still sleeping. I took the day off from work and had some much appreciated down time!

No comments: