Monday, July 25, 2011

New posts are up

We're trying not to let six months go by again without posting, so we've been playing catch-up lately and back-dated a few blogs from the previous few months. Scroll down to see what our little guys have been up to. Firetrucks, movies, parades, time at the beach and birthdays have consumed our summer so far.

This recent picture isn't that great since it was taken with my phone, but I love the memory behind it. Sometimes Noah likes to play in our bathroom while I'm getting ready. Eric and I were headed to a couples baby shower later that night, so I got to "get dressed up." Well, once I put the necklace on that you see in the photo below, Noah said, "That looks like chips." I cracked up and so did he, so I couldn't resist taking a picture with him to forever remind me of my chip necklace!

No comments: