Thursday, May 6, 2010

The soon-to-be BIG brother


I just love this picture of Noah. Eric took the photo on Easter Sunday after he asked us to put his "cape" on (a.k.a. his blankie). He loves to fly around the house pretending to be Super Grover or Super Noah. He looks like such a little man in this photo, too. He was wearing a white linen dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and light blue linen pants. I catch glimpses of him and think he looks just like a baby again, or Eric or me, but mainly he looks like himself--a handsome little blue-eyed heartbreaker.


As for Brenton, my 39-week appointment was today. Everything was great (heart beat, blood pressure, measurements, etc) and I'm almost 3 cm dilated! The plan is to go back to the doctor on Monday, get checked and set me up to be admitted next Wednesday morning...that is unless Baby B (as Noah calls him) decides to come on his own. I was kinda hoping to be admitted on Monday (5/10/10), but my doc is out until 5/12/10 (Brenton's actual due date).

Happy Day :)

No comments: