Monday, September 29, 2008

Noah's News

Here’s what I’ve been up to lately:

*I learned how to wave on the Saturday of the UAB game on Sept. 13.

* We don't like when TN loses ball games!

* Mommy calls me “Grumplestiltskin” when I’m tired.

* I like to boogy down to the song “Low” by Flo Rida when Daddy holds me. Daddy sings silly songs!

* I'm crawling around everywhere and am getting pretty fast. I get good "workouts" in duirng my crawling and am known to work up a good sweat.

* I can pull up/stand up with a little help from Mommy and Daddy, and I like to scream at the top of my lungs when I finally make it on my feet...Daddy says I eat "loudmouth soup" sometimes!

*I like to play a game when leaving for school in the mornings – It’s called “arch my back when mommy tries to put me in my car seat so she can give me lots kisses and coax me into sitting down.” I give her a mischievous grin every time

*I got to meet Papa Dave when he and Gigi came to visit us over the UT/FL weekend to celebrate Gigi’s birthday. Aunt Alyssa made a triple chocolate cake that looked very yummy! I also got to meet their doggie Maggie and surprisingly enough Gabi was protective of me every time Maggie tried to sniff me.


*I’ve added another word to my vocabulary – “dah” - and love to babble

*I like to laugh at some of the highlights when I watch ESPN with Daddy.

*All of the clothes I’ve outgrown were put away in storage bins which made Mommy sad, but at least she and daddy get to go shopping for new clothes for me! I'm wearing 12 month size in most things and even 18 months size in a few outfits, when I want to go with my baggy look.

Here are a few more recent pictures:

Getting sleepy after bathtime:


Hanging out before UT/Florida game:


Visiting Uncle Drew and Cousin Tom's New Apartment:

No comments: