Monday, April 21, 2008

Orange & White Game

Last Saturday, Noah made his very first trip to Neyland Stadium for the 2008 Orange and White game. Our office was hosting a group of students in the skyboxes, so we all got to sit in the skyboxes for his first game, which was a treat. Noah did really well at the game and was even able to take a few quick cat-naps between all the meeting and greeting.

Ready for his first trip to Neyland Stadium


Haag Team Picture


What we (will) do best!


Today (Monday), we finally took Noah into the football office to meet Coach Fulmer and the office staff, which was a lot of fun. They all commented on his brick-solid frame and Coach Fulmer told us the scholarship papers are in the mail. They all enjoyed holding him, but we forgot to snap a picture. DOH! Coach was so nice to spend several minutes with us and Noah and I could tell he really enjoyed seeing him.

Special thanks to JenMommy (Eric's Mom) for coming to stay with us for a few days last week. I was working late for a few nights organizing the kickoff event for The Campaign for Tennessee, and Tyra and I were able to go to the event on Thursday. It was the first time both of us had been away from Noah at the same time, and he (and WE!) did well.

Tomorrow night, Noah gets to have a "guys night" with Uncle Drew and Cousin Thomas in Andrew's Gibbs Hall dorm room. Tyra has a Junior League Officers meeting and I have a scholarship dinner our office is hosting on the same night/time. The thought that both of us had commitments struck me at about 4 a.m. this morning and I worried about us scrambling to find a babysitter at the last minute, but thankfully Drew and Tom to the rescue! My event is right across the street from Andrew's dorm, so at least I'll be close by if I get any "come change his diaper NOW" phone calls!

1 comment:

Jen P said...

I wonder if I will be a JenMommy in the future since I am an "Eric's Mom" too? I'll have to tell him to marry a Tyra and name his firstborn Noah. Hopefully it will be a boy or that will throw the whole thing off.