Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

Noah had an eventful weekend. We finally got around to testing out the breastpump on Saturday, so Noah enjoyed his first ever bottle feeding. It was fun for me to get to feed him, but we made a bit of a mess.

Then, later in the day, Noah took his first bath in his baby tub. We'd been just giving him good sponge baths, but he liked this way better.

We also set up his aquarium play mat, which he loved! It's got a blinky light thing that plays music that captivated his attention for about an hour straight. Here's a picture and brief video. This bought us some relaxing dinner time, which was nice!



Noah also got to watch (on TV with Mommy, while Dad went to the game) the VOLS cut down the nets after winning the 2008 SEC regular season championship. This is the first time since 1967 that we've won the SEC outright (we've tied for it a few times since then), so it was exciting. It was also Senior Day - the last home game for departing seniors Chris Lofton, JaJuan Smith, and Jordan Howell. Before I left for the game, Noah and I had a pregame pep rally and we sang all of the UT fight songs, so needless to say, Noah had his game face on!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

i'm talking to greta about moving across the street...hehe!! the distance is driving me crazy! the pictures are soooo adorable. love you and miss you!

Aubrey and Jen said...

OK OK... I have to say that I was kinda rootin for your old Vols, even though my Gator conscience said differently. I'm sure yours and Noah's pep rally is what put them over the top... :) Can't wait 'til me and Grady can do our first Gator victory dance.