Thursday, January 31, 2008

The "day" is only 7 hours away!

As I type this, I can't believe that Noah's due date is a mere 7 hours away. I can't believe that after 40 weeks of wondering when this day would get here, well...here it is!

Tyra heads back to the doctor in the morning for her weekly check-up, but we both think that Noah will be content to arrive sometime AFTER tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm trying not to get too anxious, which is tough since they've been saying "any day now" for weeks. I'm now thinking that Noah will show Daddy who's boss by arriving during one of the following events:

Feb. 2 during the Tennessee vs. Mississippi State basketball game
Feb. 3 during the Super Bowl
Feb. 5 during the Tennessee vs. Florida basketball game

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any news yet? praying for a safe delivery.
love...brittany