Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Going to School


Tonight is our first of 4 birthing classes at Baptist West. I have no idea what to expect, but it should be pretty fun. All I know is Tyra said we're supposed to bring pillows and wear comfy pants. I'm thinking about "borrowing" some of Tyra's comfy maternity pants for the night. I mean, seriously, why haven't men caught on to how comfy these things are!? In all seriousness, I've only tried them on once...I swear! Or was it twice?
Special thanks to Jesse and Kelley (and Kelley's Mom, Donna)for hosting a GREAT baby shower for us last Sunday. We had a great time and I especially enjoyed wearing a mu-mu, 15 lb. pregant belly backpack, and tasting the gourment baby food while blindfolded! There's nothing like topping off shower finger-foods with baby green beans, creamed corn, and my personal favorite, beef and gravy! Delicious!

No comments: